Delivery Horse And Cart Outside Cooper & Co. Tea Merchants 1900s

1905

About this memory

Cooper & Co was situated at 71 Lothian Road on the corner with Grindlay Street. It is currently [2020] a Nando's restaurant.

This photograph was taken before the building of the Usher Hall across from the tea merchant when Lothian Road School occupied the site. The Usher Hall was opened in 1914.

Donor number: 0431-001

Latest comments