About this memory
Margaret Paterson (left).
Craig & Rose was established in 1829 by James Craig and Hugh Rose. In the 1880s it successfully bid for the tender to produce the paint for the Forth Bridge - it provided the paint for over 100 years.
Craig & Rose was located at 172 Leith Walk (now based in Halbeath, Fife).
Donor number: 0450-001