About this memory
1965 – (Image taken by an Anonymous Audience Member on a separate date at “The Nash”). This image was taken at The International Club.
This venue sticks in our minds due to the fact that it was here that Jim suffered a massive electric shock caused by faulty wiring. We were supporting a London Band called The In Crowd on this occasion and had to use their equipment which had been poorly earthed. The shock caused him to be thrown on to the dance floor stunned, fortunately David had the good sense to leap over the piano and pull out the plugs cutting the power off and undoubtedly saving his life.
Ref no – 69 – 1965