About this memory
2022 – featuring Images of the Port and Town of Leith greets club members and general public as they enter the club.
Created over several months by artist Tom Ewing and unveiled in 2014 by the famous Leith author Irving Welsh.
The old Manor House had formerly been owned by a Wine Merchant but had been bought with financial assistance from Forth Ports Authority.
The club was established in 1946 and hosts a wide array of events including live music and dancing.
Ref no – 205 – 2022 – MARCH – Jim