About this memory
The Classrooms were situated around the perimeter.
The three concrete buildings at the front were left to right, the Boys toilets, the Hall and Dining Room and then the Girls toilets.
Unused as a Primary School since 1958, the buildings were occupied by Donaldsons School for the Deaf for several years as well as being used as a Community Centre.
Also seen is the Calderglen Nursery built in the School field in 1955.
Thanks to A Mann for use of the photo.